- 2 lbs Sirloin Steak
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 teaspoons Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cornstarch
- Place all the ingredients in a sealed ziplock bag. Seal the bag tightly and shake to combine all the ingredients.
- Generously apply the seasoning mixture to each steak, covering both the front and back.
- Allow the steak to sit with the seasoning on it for at least 40 minutes at room temperature to marinate.
- Preheat your grill to 400 degrees F.
- Spray the grill grates with oil or wipe them with oil. You can use vegetable oil, olive oil, or canola oil.
- Place the steaks on the hot grill and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side, depending on how you prefer your steak cooked.
- Remove the steaks from the grill and let them rest for a minimum of 5 minutes before cutting or serving.
Enjoy your delicious Copycat Texas Roadhouse Steak!