Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars are a delightful low-carb treat that perfectly balances the tartness of cranberries with the creamy richness of cheesecake. These bars offer a guilt-free indulgence, catering to those following a keto lifestyle.
What sets these bars apart is their clever mix of flavors. The tangy cranberries, lightly sweetened to fit into a keto diet, complement the smooth, velvety essence of the cheesecake layer. The crust, often made with almond or other low-carb ingredients, adds a delightful crunch, enhancing both the texture and taste.
The beauty of these bars lies in their flexibility and health-conscious approach. They’re a satisfying dessert option that doesn’t compromise on flavor or health goals, making them a delightful addition to a low-carb lifestyle.
These bars aren’t just a dessert; they’re a celebration of creativity and innovation in the realm of low-carb baking. Whether shared at a gathering or savored as a personal treat, Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars offer a delicious gateway to enjoying dessert without compromising on health-conscious choices.
- 8 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons Keto-friendly confectioners’ sweetener (e.g., Swerve or Monkfruit)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/3 cup Keto-friendly confectioners’ sweetener
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Low-Carb Cranberry Sauce (use a prepared recipe)
Pecan Crumble Layer:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon Keto-friendly confectioners’ sweetener
For the Crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 pan with foil or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, almond flour, and Keto-friendly sweetener. Press this mixture into the lined pan.
- Prebake the crust for about 7 minutes, ensuring it’s not fully firm, just slightly beginning to brown around the edges. Then, remove it from the oven and let it cool.
For the Vanilla Cheesecake Layer:
- Using an electric mixer or a small blender, combine the cream cheese, egg yolk, sweetener, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Spread this cheesecake layer evenly over the prepared crust.
For the Cranberry Layer:
- Spread the prepared low-carb cranberry sauce over the cheesecake mixture.
For the Pecan Crumble:
- In a small blender or food processor, pulse together the butter, almond flour, pecans, and Keto-friendly sweetener until it forms a crumb-like mixture.
- Sprinkle this crumble over the cranberry layer.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
- Allow the bars to cool completely before slicing. Enjoy your Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars!