Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars are a delightful fusion of tangy cranberries and rich, creamy cheesecake, all crafted to fit into a keto-friendly lifestyle. These bars offer a delectable experience, balancing the tartness of cranberries with the smoothness of cheesecake, while keeping sugar and carb content in check.
What sets these bars apart is their ability to offer a guilt-free indulgence. The tangy burst of cranberries, subtly sweetened to fit the keto diet, perfectly complements the velvety richness of the cheesecake layer. The almond or low-carb crust adds a delightful crunch, enhancing the overall texture and taste.
The beauty of these bars lies in their versatility. They’re perfect for anyone following a low-carb or keto lifestyle, providing a satisfying dessert option without compromising on taste or health goals. They bring the joy of indulgence without the worry of straying from dietary intentions.
These bars aren’t just a dessert; they’re a celebration of creativity and innovation in the realm of low-carb baking. Whether shared at a gathering or savored as a personal treat, the Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars offer a delicious gateway to enjoying dessert without sacrificing health-conscious choices.
- 8 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons of Keto-friendly confectioners’ sweetener (like Swerve or Monkfruit)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/3 cup Keto-friendly confectioners’ sweetener (such as Swerve or Monkfruit)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Low-carb Cranberry Sauce (recipe linked below)
Pecan Crumble Layer:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon Keto-friendly confectioners’ sweetener (like Swerve or Monkfruit)
Directions to follow the linked recipe for the low-carb cranberry sauce. Then proceed with the following steps to make the bars:
- Crust Preparation:
- Mix the melted butter, almond flour, and Keto-friendly confectioners’ sweetener in a bowl.
- Press this mixture into the bottom of a prepared baking pan to form the crust.
- Cheesecake Layer:
- In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese, egg yolk, Keto-friendly confectioners’ sweetener, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- Spread this cheesecake mixture over the almond crust.
- Cranberry Layer:
- Spread the prepared low-carb cranberry sauce over the cheesecake layer.
- Pecan Crumble Layer:
- In a bowl, mix the butter, pecans, almond flour, and Keto-friendly confectioners’ sweetener until crumbly.
- Sprinkle this pecan crumble mixture over the cranberry layer.
- Bake in a preheated oven according to the temperature and duration specified in the linked cranberry sauce recipe or until the layers are set and the top is lightly browned.
Once done, allow the bars to cool, slice them into squares, and enjoy these delicious almond cranberry cheesecake bars!