The 3-Ingredient Pecan Log Recipe is a testament to the beauty of simplicity in crafting a delightful, indulgent treat. This straightforward yet utterly delicious dessert captures the essence of homemade goodness using just three basic ingredients.
At its core, this recipe celebrates the harmonious marriage of pecans, cream cheese, and powdered sugar—transformed into a delectable log that’s both satisfyingly sweet and wonderfully nutty. With minimal effort and maximum flavor, this dessert promises a delightful experience that’s perfect for both novice and seasoned bakers alike.
The beauty of this recipe lies not only in its simplicity but also in its versatility. It serves as a canvas for creative adaptations and personalization. From adding a hint of vanilla extract or a sprinkle of cinnamon for enhanced flavor, to rolling the log in chopped nuts or drizzling it with chocolate for an extra touch of elegance, the possibilities are endless.
Beyond its taste, the 3-Ingredient Pecan Log embodies the joy of homemade goodness—its creation an invitation to savor simple pleasures, share with loved ones, and relish in the blissful art of baking. This recipe’s straightforward approach champions the notion that sometimes, the most satisfying indulgences stem from the simplest of ingredients and the heartwarming traditions of homemade desserts.
– 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
– 11 ounces vanilla wafers
– 3.5 cups chopped pecans
1. Crush the vanilla wafers, preferably using a food processor, until they form fine crumbs.
2. In a spacious bowl, thoroughly combine the crushed vanilla wafers, sweetened condensed milk, and chopped pecans until evenly mixed.
3. Shape the mixture into two logs, ensuring they hold their form, then wrap each log tightly in wax paper. Place the wrapped logs in the refrigerator and chill them for at least 2 hours to set.
4. Once thoroughly chilled and set, remove the logs from the refrigerator. Unwrap and slice them into serving portions.
Enjoy the delightful simplicity and nutty sweetness of these homemade pecan logs!