The Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie is a decadent delight that marries the rich flavors of chocolate and the warmth of bourbon with the nutty goodness of pecans. It’s a dessert that offers a symphony of tastes and textures in every slice.
What sets this pie apart is the indulgent combination of ingredients. The sweet, nutty pecans are enrobed in a luscious filling made of chocolate and a hint of bourbon, creating a harmonious blend of flavors. This rich mixture is nestled in a flaky, buttery crust, adding a perfect contrast to the sweetness within.
The beauty of this pie lies in its ability to offer a sophisticated twist on a classic dessert. The depth of flavor from the bourbon and the richness of the chocolate elevate the familiar pecan pie to a new level of indulgence.
This pie isn’t just a dessert; it’s a celebration of indulgence and richness. Whether served at a holiday gathering or enjoyed as a special treat, the Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie is an embodiment of luxurious flavors that leave a lasting impression on every taste bud.
- One 9-inch pie crust
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the pie crust into a lightly greased 9-inch pie pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, corn syrup, melted butter, granulated white sugar, light brown sugar, bourbon, flour, and vanilla. Then stir in the chopped pecans and melted chocolate.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust and bake on the lowest oven rack for about 1 hour, or until it’s set. After 20 minutes of baking, cover the pie loosely with foil to prevent the crust from browning or burning.
- Allow the pie to cool completely before serving. Enjoy your Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie!