Indulge in a breakfast delight that combines the best of two classic favorites with the Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole. This decadent and comforting dish brings together the irresistible flavors of cinnamon rolls and the comforting warmth of French toast into a single, glorious ensemble. Whether you’re hosting a weekend brunch, celebrating a special occasion, or simply treating yourself to a luxurious morning, this casserole is a delightful way to elevate your breakfast experience.
The magic of this Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole lies in its perfect fusion of familiar flavors. Soft and pillowy cinnamon rolls are transformed into a luscious French toast base, creating a harmonious blend of sweet, spiced goodness. The aromatic notes of cinnamon, the rich sweetness of the rolls, and the custardy texture of French toast come together to create a symphony of flavors that dance on your taste buds.
To add an extra layer of indulgence, the casserole is often crowned with a sweet and velvety cream cheese glaze. This drizzle of goodness takes the dish to new heights, providing a creamy counterpoint to the warm spices and adding a touch of decadence that makes every bite a moment of pure bliss.
Get ready to embark on a breakfast adventure with the Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole. Whether enjoyed with loved ones or savored in solitary delight, this dish promises to make your mornings a little more special and a lot more delicious.
– 1/4 cup melted butter
– 2 cans Pillsbury cinnamon rolls (8-count packages)
– 5 eggs
– 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
– 2 teaspoons cinnamon
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Melt butter and pour it into an ungreased 9×13 baking pan.
2. Separate the cans of dough into 16 rolls, setting the icing aside for later.
3. Cut each roll into quarters and add them to the buttered baking pan in a single layer.
4. Whisk eggs in a medium bowl. Add cream, cinnamon, vanilla, and beat until well mixed. Pour over cinnamon roll dough pieces.
5. Sprinkle with chopped pecans and drizzle syrup on top.
6. Bake at 375°F for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Allow it to cool for about 10 minutes.
8. Microwave the icing for about 10-15 seconds and drizzle it over the top of the pan.
9. Serve and enjoy!