Savor the decadent pleasure of Creamy Graham Cracker Cheesecake with a Buttery Crust! Immerse yourself in the luscious richness of this dessert, where a velvety cheesecake meets the irresistible charm of a buttery crust. Start by crafting the indulgent foundation—a graham cracker crust that’s generously infused with the richness of butter. This step lays the groundwork for a symphony of textures and flavors that will unfold with every heavenly bite.
Next, prepare the creamy cheesecake filling, blending the finest cream cheese, sugar, and a touch of vanilla extract. This luscious mixture promises a smooth and velvety consistency that elevates the entire dessert to a new level of delight. Gently pour the decadent cheesecake filling onto the buttery graham cracker crust, ensuring an even distribution that harmonizes the contrasting elements. The marriage of the rich, creamy texture with the buttery crunch of the crust is a match made in dessert heaven.
Allow the cheesecake to set in the refrigerator, giving it the time it deserves to achieve the perfect balance of flavors. This brief period of anticipation will only heighten the satisfaction when you finally cut into the chilled masterpiece. Upon serving, relish the contrast between the silky cheesecake and the crumbly, buttery crust. The indulgence of each forkful will transport you to a realm of dessert bliss, making this Creamy Graham Cracker Cheesecake a delightful treat for any occasion.
Whether enjoyed as a solo indulgence or shared among friends and family, this dessert promises to be a celebration of luxurious textures and flavors, leaving you with a lingering sense of sweet satisfaction.
– 1 box of graham crackers (about 27 graham crackers), crushed into fine crumbs
– 1/2 cup light brown sugar
– 1 cup salted butter, melted
– 2 cups heavy whipping cream
– 3 (8oz) packages of cream cheese, room temperature
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1/4 cup sour cream
– 2 tbsp powdered sugar
– Two tbsp cornstarch (or more powdered sugar)
– 2 tsp lemon juice
– 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter until well combined.
3. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, using a spoon or your fingers to make it even.
4. Bake the crust for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Let it cool completely.
5. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth.
6. Add the sugar, sour cream, powdered sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice, and vanilla extract, and continue to beat until well combined and fluffy.
7. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
8. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
9. Pour the filling into the cooled crust, smoothing out the top with a spatula.
10. Use a spoon to sprinkle over portions of the leftover pieces. Utilize the rear of the spoon to streamline them over the cheesecake while pushing down tenderly. Add the leftover scraps and continue to smooth and press. You might have excess pieces, but that’s okay. Try to squeeze them in as tightly as possible.
11. Use a piece of parchment paper to cover the top of the cheesecake and press down firmly with your hands. Wrap the springform pan thoroughly in cling wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight.
12. Cut and serve. Fresh strawberries make a delightful side.
Indulge in the rich and creamy goodness of this Graham Cracker Cheesecake! 🍰🍓