Homemade PayDay Candy Bars are a delightful replication of the classic treat, offering the sweet and salty combination of caramel and peanuts in a homemade version. They provide a fun and delicious twist on a beloved candy bar.
What sets these homemade bars apart is their simplicity. A luscious layer of caramel envelops a generous amount of salty, crunchy peanuts, creating a perfect harmony of flavors and textures. The bars are often coated or drizzled with a layer of smooth, rich chocolate, adding an extra touch of indulgence.
The beauty of Homemade PayDay Candy Bars is their ability to capture the essence of the original while allowing for customization. Whether you prefer a thicker caramel layer or an extra drizzle of chocolate, these bars are open to personalization.
These bars aren’t just a sweet treat; they’re a celebration of the beloved combination of caramel, peanuts, and chocolate. Whether shared among friends or enjoyed as a homemade indulgence, Homemade PayDay Candy Bars offer a delightful taste of nostalgia in every bite.
- 3 cups salted peanuts
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and peanut butter chips until smooth. Stir in the condensed milk, vanilla extract, and marshmallows, mixing until smooth and well combined.
- Generously grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with butter, non-stick spray, or line it with parchment paper. Spread half of the peanuts evenly across the bottom of the prepared dish.
- Pour the condensed milk mixture over the layer of peanuts. Sprinkle the remaining peanuts on top.
- Refrigerate the mixture or let it sit at room temperature until set. Once set, cut it into bars and enjoy your Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars!