The Barnes and Noble Salted Caramel Cookie, a mouthwatering delicacy with a loyal fan base, has become an iconic treat among book lovers and dessert enthusiasts. Known for its delectable combination of sweet, buttery caramel and a touch of sea salt, these cookies have left a lasting impression on the taste buds of those who’ve had the pleasure of savoring them while browsing books in the cozy atmosphere of Barnes and Noble stores. However, what if you could bring the magic of these cookies into your own kitchen?
The world of copycat recipes offers a delightful opportunity to recreate the flavors and textures of your favorite dishes, and the Barnes and Noble Salted Caramel Cookie is no exception. By embarking on the journey of replicating this beloved treat, you can indulge in its irresistible taste whenever you desire, all while adding a personal touch to the baking process. This endeavor is not just about satisfying your sweet tooth but also about paying homage to the flavors and memories associated with these cookies.
In this exploration of the Barnes and Noble Salted Caramel Cookie Copycat Recipe, we will unveil the secrets behind capturing the essence of this iconic treat. From the choice of ingredients to the precise techniques that contribute to its signature flavor and texture, we will guide you through the steps to create a batch of these mouthwatering cookies in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Whether you’re an experienced baker seeking to replicate the flavors of a cherished treat or a dedicated dessert enthusiast eager to embark on a culinary adventure, this copycat recipe promises a delicious and heartwarming journey. It’s an opportunity to bring the joy of Barnes and Noble’s Salted Caramel Cookies into your home, infusing your kitchen with the sweet aroma of caramel and the cozy nostalgia of bookish adventures. Join us on this delectable quest to recreate a beloved treat and celebrate the magic of culinary replication.
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup thick caramel dip/sauce I used Mrs Richardson’s brand
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels
- 1 cup toffee bits
- flakey sea salt for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Using either a stand mixer or an electric hand mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light in color and fluffy in texture.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and add in the egg, caramel and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Add in the flour, salt and baking soda. Mix until a sticky dough forms.
- Add the white chocolate chips, crushed pretzels and toffee bits. Mix until combined.
- Portion out your dough into 3 tbsp portions (using a #24 scoop) and arrange on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle some flakey sea salt on top.
- Bake at 375° F for 9-11 minutes. The cookies will spread and the edges and top of the cookies will turn golden brown when they are ready to come out of the oven. Add more sea salt to the top, if desired.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely on the pan before transferring to a wire rack.