4 cups broccoli diced small
2 tablespoon butter
4 cups cheddar cheese shredded
1/2 cup onion diced
2 tsp miniced garlic
1/2 cup celery diced small
4 cups chicken broth
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup corn starch
- Cut the broccoli into small bite size pieces and place the broccoli, butter, onion, celery and minced garlic in the crock pot.
- Mix the chicken broth with the cornstarch and stir this mixture into the crock pot .
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- After this cooking time, stir in the heavy cream and the shredded cheese. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Stir thoroughly right before serving and enjoy!
Calories 530kcal, Carbohydrates 13g, Protein 22g, Fat 44g, Saturated Fat 28g, Trans Fat 1g, Cholesterol 143mg, Sodium 1498mg, Potassium 450mg, Fiber 2g, Sugar 2g, Vitamin A 1838IU, Vitamin C 67mg, Calcium 615mg, Iron 1mg